You signify your consent to us collecting and using this information by your use of this Web site. Should for any reason we elect to change our Policy, we will notify you of those changes here, so that you are always kept informed of how we collect and use the information, and when we would disclose it.
Your personal information will not be sold, traded or rented to third parties or to any company which is not within our group of companies or partners. Your data may sometimes be used by us and our associated companies to inform you about changes to our Web site, new services and offers that you might find interesting.
Note: Downtown Dallas reserves the right to pass information that you submit to us, expressing an interest in our services, to our sales agents for follow up.
What and How Do We Collect Information about you and How Is It Used?
- We will collect information about your tastes and preferences both when you tell us what these are and by analysis of customer traffic, including by using cookies where applicable (see below).
- If you enter a contest or promotion we will ask for your name, address and e-mail address. This is so we can administer the contest and inform the winners.
- We use information collected about you to help us develop the design and layout of our Web site to ensure that our sites are as useful and enjoyable as possible.
- Sometimes we might use the information to let you know about functionality changes to our Web site, new goods, services or offers that you might find interesting.
- You agree that you do not object to us, contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Telecommunications (Data Protection and Privacy) Regulations 1999.
- You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your name, address, and/or information concerning your activities whilst using this Web site or any of our services, we shall do so. We also reserve the right to disclose individually identifiable information to third parties where a complaint arises concerning your use of this Web site or any of our services, and that use is deemed by us inconsistent with these conditions.
Will We Disclose the Information We Collect to Third Parties
Downtown Dallas may provide aggregate statistics about our sales, customers, traffic patterns and other site information to third parties, but these statistics will not include any information that could personally identify you. Downtown Dallas reserves the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate its systems properly or to protect itself or its users.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
When you review your account information or order products from us, we offer the use of a secure server, where applicable. The secure server software encrypts the information that you input before it is transmitted to us. This means that sometimes we may ask for proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive by your Web browser. On revisiting Downtown Dallas’s Web site our computer server will recognize the cookie, giving us information about your last visit. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but usually you can alter the settings of your browser to prevent automatic acceptance. If you choose not to receive cookies, you may still use most of the features of our Web site.
Customer Feedback and Complaints
We welcome your questions and comments about privacy issues and the design of our Web site.